Tuesday 23 December 2008

Scrapbook of Stars (13/12/08)

The constellations are clearly visible and the sky is alive even with the half crescent moon. Outside looks a totally different place to last night where all was black and dead tonight all is light and alive. The wine has started to finally take hold and sleep catches a breath with a yawn and I can see the stars behind my eyes ushering me into a land of memories and sins long since forgotten. The dreams and nightmares merging into a giant collage, a scrapbook of the life I have wasted, enjoyed and destroyed, of the life I do not deserve yet by some strange fate have been granted free access to.

It is becoming more scary to sleep yet at the same time more exciting to reveal that which I have forgotten or cast away, hidden or hid from. All is waiting on the tip of my tongue to escape into my consciousness as I sleep to dream and dream to sleep though never quite knowing where sleep is actually sleep or pure lucidity.

No comments: